Skip to main content

Spidey senses tingling...mwahaha!

Who's having the best week ever??

That's right...ME!!

Yes, this birthday week has probably been the best one I've ever had...I guess that's why they call it SWEET SIXTEEN.

I'll recap, since I've been so busy lately...

Monday- Parent Meeting with the Gifted teacher...yowza. I got in deep trouble there...my mom is STILL mad at me for that.

Tuesday- I posted here.

Wednesday- THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
I went to school, all excited and such...I got tons of birthday wishes, it was awesome. Then, after school, I had a softball game and I got to play...YAY!! Except...we lost anyways. But never fear! I got cupcakes and COOKIES! Yes, it was good.
Then, I went off to my last meeting of YAG until September. Good news, I was elected as a treasurer for my delegation. Better news? We went out for ICE CREAM! Best news? I got to see that guy I mentioned once...yeah, we're kind of dating, but we're not doing the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing yet. So I dunno what to call him. I've been referring to him as my "person." (Yes, including the airquotes!) But we had a great time. BEST birthday ever.

Thursday- Nothing special I can remember...I played again in softball...I hope it becomes a normal thing. Oh yeah, and I was hit by a pitch. Haha, I'm getting hit all over the place.

Friday- Softball practice for my dad. *Officially getting tired of softball by this point*

Saturday- Softball practice for my dad, again *VERY tired of softball by now*
But after that, I had my DATE. Yeah, my date with...okay, so I'll call him Carlos. ;)
We went to see Spiderman 3. Good movie, if not dorky. Too much crying. I had a great time with Carlos and he even met my dad...haha, talk about awkward. But don't worry, I'll keep you guys updated.

Sunday- THIRD SOFTBALL PRACTICE for my Dad. I am SO SICK of softball now. And I made sure everyone knew it too. XD

Well, hopefully if I haven't dropped dead by the amount of softball games I have in the coming week, I'll get posts in.

Comments

Alex said…
oooooh "person"!!!!

oooooh birthday!!!!

oooooh softball? lol

youre so lucky youre sixteen! god im only ALMOST 14. grr. ooh but soon i can get a myspace. huzza!

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!