Skip to main content

No Urge to Merge

Oh Lord.

I. Can't. Drive. For. Shit.

Today I went driving with my Dad. (Happy Daddy's Day, btw.)

We went out to Borders (they own my soul--$45 for 3 books!!!! It's insane.) and then I drove on the highway. This was like my...3rd time on the highway? Yeah, something like that.

Merging is a pain in the ass, honestly. I was trying, I swear! But it was stupid.

I had people behind me, beside me, in front of me...so when I went to merge, I cut three people off. Horns were blaring, tires were screeching...even a dude on a Harley flicked me off. (Which again, big armed dude, I'm sorry!)

What can I say? I'm a new driver. I was yelling that out the window at the people that flicked me off. Normally I would've flipped them the bird right back--that is, if I was a passenger. But when I'm a driver--it's like 10 & 2, and I'm a nervous wreck to begin with.

I hate driving. It only succeeds in raising my stress levels.

Sorry for raising your blood pressure, Dad. But then again--Happy Father's Day: It's Not My Fault You And Mom Had Four Daughters. XD

Comments

Emma said…
I want to DRIVE! And cute post title. Heh.
You are hysterical. And I'm so sorry about your sister's romper situation. Here's the plan. You will distract her with a shiny object while I run up to her room and burn it. Sound good?
alexgirl said…
Ohmygod, I HATED learning how to drive. I was a nervous wreck ALL THE TIME. It is mad stressful. But you'll get the hang of it.
ps-june 17th was my B-day, Yay!
pps-now that i'm back i'll have to catch up on your past posts. Hope things have been going well!

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!