Skip to main content

Meatballs...!

Well, right now I am chillin' here at my Grandmother's house. Well, technically it's my aunt and uncle's house, but they just got home. I've been helping my mom-mom all night make meatballs for tomorrow.

I know. I said I wouldn't post until monday, but I didn't know that I'd have internet access tonight.

There's not a lot to talk about. I either hid out or fought with my mother today, considering she gets a little crazy around the holidays. I got yelled at, for reading books...again. But it's all right, because I'm not home right now to get yelled at.

I will be missing Easter morning with my family.

It's not that big a deal, but it's a bit unnerving. I always spend every single holiday with my family. Even the small ones.

I dunno. I shouldn't dwell. I mean, I don't feel bad. I don't know what to think.

Comments

alexgirl said…
Damn, you're making me feel old! Can't believe you've only heard of 4 of the movies on my list. Dude, get thee to a video store, asap. :)
Hope you had a fun/bearable/ok easter!
-A

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!