Skip to main content

Easter! (A day late)

Yes, I know Easter was yesterday. But I was too busy (and too exhausted) to get a post in yesterday. I fell asleep on the COUCH, for god's sake! But here are some loverly pictures to commemorate the day.

Okay, so I got distracted by a pretty tree. Moving on...

My family, in all their splendor! I love how Sherona (Yes, that's the dog's name) is begging my mom for some ham. Haha.

Wait a minute...WHO IS THAT??!!?!?!?

AaaaaaaaaaaaAAHHHHHHHh! It's the EASTER BUNNY!!!
Egg huntin'...

Awwww! BAD EASTER BUNNY!! (If you didn't know, he's flipping the bird to the camera.)

Awww, good Easter Bunny! (Wait, is he pointing at my boobs???)

Now I'm off to a softball game...¡Adíos!

Comments

Steph said…
awww you look cute! The bunny is kinda weird though. =] Good luck at softball
Alex said…
ok i would be distracted by the pretty tree too. :D
Emma said…
heehee.
easter bunnies scare the crap outta me, they remind me too much of donnie darko.
and my blog title comes from an alice longsworth roosevelt quote btw.
SalGal said…
You look younger than I thought you would!

Easter bunny costumes are worn by Chesters so yes, he was pointing to your boob!

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!