Skip to main content

Still not dented

Okay, I need to get the postin' ball rollin.'

I'm so sorry for neglecting you, my blog. XD

Well, yes, they were pictures posted in a moment of panic yesterday, I had just finished highlighting my hair, and I was very distressed. It looked like I had blotches and patches and all sorts of nonsense. I was scared outta my mind. It was a mess.

But I changed my mind.

Maybe I'm too lazy (That's a YES!), but I just don't feel like covering it up right now. I figure I use my normal shampoo/conditioner routine, and let it fade over time. THEN I will use the box I bought in a frantic frenzy yesterday. After all, you're supposed to wait 3 months between coloring, and I was about to do it TODAY!

Nothing really to report on...besides the hair. Like it? Just kidding. I might have a photo op tomorrow, so I can get new pics on all my sites.

Welp, cya.

Comments

alexgirl said…
Almost every time I color my hair I have a panic attack. I always want to save money and do the home-dye kits, and they don't always work. I had bleach marks the size of quarters all over my head last time. NOT pretty. I had to go to Bumble & Bumble to have it corrected (I know, poor me.)
Then I dyed it dark brown, and freaked out at first, but I was too lazy to correct it, and now I'm kinda used to it.
Hope yours turns out!!
-Alex

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!