Skip to main content

Dois-je ce qu'il faut pour devenir un art du projet?

So, as of today, a girl in my English class has decided to make me an art project.

It all started in the library, where she was researching what one would call a "scene girl." Basically, scene girls (and guys) are people who strive to befriend everyone on myspace. The significant thing about them is that they have a distinct style, which is somewhere between emo, rock, and skater. That's the easiest way to explain it, but it's kind of become a genre of its own.

I showed an interest in her subject that she just couldn't pass up on, she decided that she wanted to make me a scene girl, and I agreed. After all, what could it hurt? It might actually be fun...

Few readers...(if any)...what do you think of this? Do you think I'm a poser? Am I itching for attention? Should I really change my style so drastically? I want to know.

I think it will be interesting, considering the fact that I'm one of those girls who has never had a particular style. I hover above all styles, never fully immersing myself into one particular sector.

So...if this all works out--and I'm not quite sure we're REALLY going to do it yet--I'll keep you updated. Promise. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!