Skip to main content

wow this doesn't even deserve a title

I showered at eleven this morning...but right now, I just feel like I smell...like ass.

I feel really fat right now, for no apparent reason...

And my poor lips are so chapped that they're tinged red around them.

And I'm tired. Boo, life sucks.

So I was really confused today, because my friend told me that he wanted to talk to me on AIM tonight...and here I am, sitting on retarded AIM--which I hate immensely these days--and my friend is nowhere to be found. You've got...3 minutes, dude...then I'm outta here.

I got lost on the way to my teacher's house today. She wanted her library aides over for a hoppin' party. Oh yeah.
It actually wasn't all that bad, we just kind of hung out. But I was an hour late because I got lost in the middle of NOWHERE. And I couldn't even use my GPS on my brand new iPhone because it doesn't give me an exact location, and THAT'S how lost I was. I had to call my dad.

So yeah, I just read over that last paragraph, and I don't know what's happened to me. I sound like a complete...illiterate idiot.

-omgz, liek haha lolololololol-

Oh, and Target didn't schedule me AT ALL this week. What's up with that? I WANT MONEY!

Well, I'd better get out of here. This blog sucks ass, there is no way I could make it any worse at this point.

EDIT: Eureka. I figured out that I do smell. My teacher's basement smelled like ass, and it permeated my clothes. I just ripped off my clothes. Heh heh, that sounds so dirty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!