"People are never to blame for things they don't understand. It's not their fault for agent orange or depleted uranium. It's the manipulative government that kills for profit. Not people. And i'll continue to fight until a fairer society arises. It helps me sleep at night. But um you could too. ;)"Communist friends. Gotta love 'em.
Okay. Sorry about that, everyone. I often go through phases where I want to change anything and everything, and I don't always think it through beforehand. It's like, I HAVE TO CHANGE THIS NOW!--but I never consider what I actually want something to look like until everything's completely different. So I didn't have any other ideas. And besides, could I ever really stop being the Queen? Honestly? That's a no. Today's post is about my Dad. He's the father of four daughters, and faithfully married for 21 years. We have a girl dog as well. So my Dad is constantly surrounded by women. Everywhere. Estrogen abounds! I'm probably the closest thing he has to a son. I'm a bit of a tomboy when I want to be, and I know how to really get in his head and make him angry. We're sort of...buddies. Getting to the point...one thing's for sure, my Dad loves his hats. He wears them all the time. He's got a chronic case of hat head. To be specific, they...
Comments