Skip to main content

Put up the peace sign, put ya index down

Surprise surprise...!

Im ill. Again. Still living up to my name, The Cold Queen.

I think it has to do with being outside and running all around for field hockey (which is awesome fun by the way) and then coming inside and crashing in the AC. Today I was still sweating when I woke up from a nap, and it was very uncomfortable seeing as it was a cold sweat.

And now, I just put a hoodie on because I was freezing, but I'm about to rip it off because I'm hot hot hot.

I took some Tylenol last night that knocked me straight out...and when I woke up my sinuses were still clogged and en fuego.

I got my school schedule, but it's not even right. I'm not in the right homeroom, and they totally macked out French 3...which "YES, I DO STILL WANT TO TAKE!"

School starts in
whatever, I don't remember. Ugh. NO!

In other, astonishing news, my older sister is reading a book that she took from my room--this is shocking, really. She took Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. One of my favs, too. Nice choice for what I consider GRAND LARCENY against me. My books are my life.

Okay, crossing over into Nerdfighteria there...

Speaking of which, I don't even care anymore. This year, I'm gonna be as nerdy as I want to be. I've come out of the NERD closet, and I don't care who knows it. Confidence rocks.

Anyways, I'm gonna go get high on cold meds and watch some baseball.

PEACE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!