Skip to main content

I hate them, that's why I never take them

GAH.

Sick sick sick.

Not a creative thought has passed through my head in the last twenty four hours.

Cold meds are starting to kick in, and yes, they are the sleepy kind.

I'm like swaying on my feet...but I'm sitting. I sleep on MY TERMS, goddamnit!

Hehe.

Oh god, I need to sleep. Right now.

PS- My schedule was wrong--what else is new?--but here it is:
  1. English 4
  2. Sociology
  3. Psychology
  4. Study Hall
  5. Economics and Government
  6. Math 1 Selected Topics
  7. Spanish 4
  8. French 3

Woo-hoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!