Skip to main content

Tongue-depressor-ing

Ugh, I'm finally living up to my name. Again.

I'm sick. Sinus headache, regular headache, snot everywhere, body aches, not hungry, hot/cold.

I am the Cold Queen. 'Cept this doesn't feel like a cold, this is SICK.

GAH! My head is killing me.

Where's the NYQUIL...?!?!

I've just kind of hung around all day...oh, and I watched the French movie L'Auberge Espagnole. GREAT movie, so cute. But then again, I don't fully understand ALL french movies. They say that they're masters of cinematography, but really...just a lot of raunchy jokes, haha.

Well, I dunno what I'm gonna go do now. Blow my nose, probably. Figures, I'm incredibly sick on the first day of SPRING AND the first day of my Spring Break. This shit is BANANAS.








B-A-NA-NA-S. Yeah, I said it. =D

Comments

alexgirl said…
Sorry you're sick. I am too. it sucks. I feel like I'm gonna cough up my lungs! Feel better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!