Skip to main content

Nine in the Afternoon*

boomp3.com

False alarm...I'm doing all right. I think it was just a lack of sleep starting to weigh down on me...which the problem was fixed today with a...

SNOW DAY!!!

Yes, we indeed had a snow day today. No school, which was to be expected. (Now, we have a day tacked off of Spring break, no fair!) We got a yucky overnight storm last night and it completely hindered morning rush hour. Not to mention, it started to rain after sunset, which all turned to ice. There's crashes all over the place, and I attempted to drive in it...yeah, not pretty. Thanks to my winter driving package on Viv (the Volvo) I made it up the worst hill in town without swerving as much as the van in front of me...but it was very icy and I did spin out a little when I accelerated.

I was supposed to babysit tonight, but they cancelled...they tried to reschedule for tomorrow night, but I told them I couldn't because I have my little sister's birthday party AND I don't get off work until 7:45. Which is lucky...I won't have to clean ALL DAY! Squeeee!
The drawback is, I have to work with him...yes, the kid that I--most stupidly, I must add--made out with in the Target parking lot. Yeah, in retrospect I made a big deal out of something not so serious, and I still kind of am...but...it's just going to be awkward tomorrow. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so completely hot...

But anyways, yes. I get to work tomorrow, and Sunday...Sunday's my little sister's 11th birthday. She had a 'friends' party tonight, in which a small mess of 10-year-olds bombarded my house while I tried to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my mum...she'd never seen it before, so I had to explain everything to her, as I usually do. LOVE that movie. HALF-BLOOD PRINCE COMES OUT IN NOVEMBER! Squeee, get excited!

Well, I'm off to watch The Breakfast Club on TV Land and engorge in some cake and ice cream.

*This is the title of the NEW Panic At The Disco single off their new album, "Pretty. Odd.".
It comes out March 25th. I'm SO EXCITED! Squeeeeee!

Comments

Alex said…
i love the "squee!" things...!
i dont really know what they mean, but they make me happy! :D
'

mmm... ice cream sounds good.. :D
Anonymous said…
I'm sure Squee is a character by Jhonen Vasquez.

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!