Skip to main content

Here to there, gone in LESS THAN sixty seconds, hah.

Sweet, sweet victory.

Yes, I passed my driver's test. And the three days that I have spent driving have been amazing. I feel the independence, the grown-uppedness, the FREEDOM!

It's thrilling. Truly thrilling.

And it's almost perfect timing too. Things are just starting to get pretty complicated, haha. Softball's starting, I'm working, I have Youth and Government, I'm struggling to get my minimum amount of Key Club hours, and this week is...

MIDTERMS!

Yeah, get excited, haha. No, I'm a bit nervous, I have two of my hardest classes on the same day. Tomorrow I only have Spanish, so I can leave by 10 am. But then this girl Amelia needs me to tutor her in French, so I'm heading over to her house at 10:30. Good thing I can drive, huh?!? Haha. Maybe I'll learn something in the process, seeing as I've never really studied too much for a language midterm because they've always come pretty easy to me. I'm actually going to have to study this year. That passé composé is gonna be a bitch.

I'm sorry if my posting is a little scattered over the next few weeks, I'm going to be SO BUSY I don't know what I'm going to do! Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!