Skip to main content

Gross, that sounds like mucus

Guess what! I'm sick again! *Cough for effect*

I've contracted some sort of sinus infection this time, with the works: snotty cough, aches and pains, stuffy nose...you know the deal. I was officially at school for twenty minutes today before I escaped in my volvo to come home sick. My mom was disgusted, and I think she's angry with me. I miss too much school lately.

Maybe...maybe my senioritis is starting to materialize into actual bacteria! The kind that beat up your immune system like jocks on a nerd. I would say that I am THAT nerd.

Last Saturday was my 18th birthday. I'm officially an aah!-dult. I like the infinite feeling that comes with it, but I also realize that I have responsibilities. Ugh, the word just disgusts me. My first rite of passage that I took advantage of was...I got a debit card! With my name on it! I really feel grown up now! Haha.

Well, I'm going to moping around and talking through my nose...and breathing through my mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!