Skip to main content

This could work. That could work. And that won't.

Yeah, the scene project? Semi-fail.

On the bright side, I have kind of developed a new style in the last couple weeks. I wear NOT what other people tell me to--what I WANT TO. Okay, so that sounds a little extreme. People don't pick out my clothes. I've just always blended in with everyone. I wear what everyone else wears. But I've started to pick up some stuff that I LIKE and I want to wear--even if it is a little goofy, haha.

Good News: I'm going to college! I applied and got into a PSU branch campus. Now all I have to worry about is passing high school. I just have to keep working.

Biggest social focus as of late: Prom. I'm actually going, yes, and I have a date. I just don't have a dress right now, and everyone who knows anything about prom is not letting me forget it. May ninth...or is it the sixteenth? Either way, save the date.

I'm back to playing softball for my high school. I had to quit last year because my grades were too...tumultuous to keep a steady eligibility. Now, I basically sit the bench. I get a tiny little role in the games sometimes, but I sit. A lot. Today I sat...until they put me in for the last inning (not to mention we were losing 12-1) and I got a single. Just a little blooper into the outfield. It was enough for me.

Well, I'd better head to bed. I am on spring break for high school, but I have a college class tomorrow morning.
And I kind of smell. Shower time! =)

Comments

Snookums said…
Awww! Congratulations on the university thingamajigglypuff!

I found out in ... January. Early, I think, but you know, I was the whole early bird ... with the robin and the worm-getting. You know, that ol' bit.

Anyhoo, I didn't do prom. Considering I'm a "dress me up in diamonds and pearls, lots of tulle, I'll spin and twirl" kind of gal, this came as a big surprise to basically everyone I knew. I had the whole "But you already have a date" harassment from friends (because my boyfriend is here and was there to stay ... I don't really know how to past tense that very well), in which I replied, "But you already have hair to style! Why are you debating buying a ticket?"

But I do do the do (it makes sense, go with it) when it comes to dinner. My boyfriend (dearest and nearest) took me out to for an uberfancy overpriced snooty dinner for the first time ever. All my other dinners wore denim and rhinestones.

And, of course, who needs a dance floor to dance? Not me. I just need gravity. And now I say that, even that's not mandatory.

Anyway, this is your story, not mine. I hope you have a wonderful prom and general awesomeness on your post-secondary palooza and graduation galoozlewitz (I live by my own rules of what makes a word exist).

Love the blog.
=)

- Chels

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson That Needed Re-Learned

Okay. So The Queen learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. You DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. Obviously, everyone learns this lesson from the age of 5, when your father asks you, "What do you do if some strange man asks you to help him find his lost puppy?" And then, you so enthusiastically respond, "You kick him in his privates and say NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Well, at least that's how I learned. And so when a young woman (couldn't be any older than my older sister) came to my door yesterday and asked questions about when my mother would be home, questions about the other kids in the neighborhood...I did the completely WRONG thing to do. I answered her questions and thought nothing of it. I didn't think her out-of-state license plates were all that threatening. I didn't think that her black (with polka dots) galoshes (similar to these ) were all that threatening. I figured she was just another one of those annoying Youth For Christ advocates asking if I w...

Not the way I say it. Say it with me, LetItGo.

Do yourself a favor. Don't get involved with guys that have girlfriends. A short, messy history, fast forwarded to now... I work with this guy who likes me a lot. I like him a lot. Seems innocent enough, right? Well of course, he has a girlfriend. I say we can be friends, but I cross lines and break rules. He crosses lines and breaks rules. I'm a dirty mistress. I'm trying to end it, now, before anyone else (besides myself) gets hurt (mainly his girlfriend) but he won't... fucking ...LetItGo!

YOUR 2008 NL EAST CHAMPIONS ARE...

Yaaaaayyy...my Phillies are the NL East champions once again! Last Year: This Year: w00t!